Question

difficulty in declaring my variables based on the equivalent fields from Amazing Fields Power up Tool

• 22 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

i have zapier and i have a difficulty in declaring my variables based on the equivalent fields from Amazing Fields Tool. E.g, the email in Amazing Fields is written as "E-Mail:" but it is impossible to match this field to the equivalent variable from Zapier Power-up and to send an automatic email using variables from Amazing Fields. is that possible?  Could you please assist me with this?

Thanks in advance for your help

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Theokarami - thanks for reaching out in community!

Can you describe the entirety of your preferred workflow for us, including the apps and triggers you’re currently using? 🙂 That may help us get a fuller picture and how to troubleshoot.

For what it’s worth though, I poked around in some Amazing documentation and it appears there’s some extra steps that need to be taken in order for this power-up to work with Zapier. It’s worth mentioning typically power-ups aren’t supported with Zapier but I’m wondering if this particular one may have found a workaround. 🤔

Are you able to give the steps in the documentation a try, refresh your trigger data, and then see if those fields come through for you? Let us know!