Question

Difficult in finding folders in SharePoint

• 13 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I need to set and action to create a file in Sharepoint. Nevertheless, when I click in the folder name in order to select subfolders, nothing happens.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rafael_Oliveira, welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Sharepoint Zap. When you say nothing happens, do you mean that it gets stuck loading, that the box doesn’t drop down at all, etc.  Could you please take a screenshot or a quick video (eg using loom) so we can see your Zap action and what happens when you click on the folder name?   Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Also, can I check what the admin permissions are for the account that is connected to Sharepoint in the Zap? Thanks!

Hi @Danvers , thank you for your replying.

You are correct. It doesn’t drop down and I can´t select the folder so.

Please see attached the video showing what is happening

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Rafael_Oliveira! Are you still not able to view subfolders?

If so, apologies I wasn’t able to view the video. Out of curiosity, is this a Teams Sharepoint? If so, at the moment Teams accounts aren’t supported. More on that here:

Keep us posted!

@christina.d 

Hi Christina,

I don’t know exactly what you mean with Teams Sharepoint, but I’m not using Teams for this process. I’m getting data from Airtable in order to use it to create a file in a Sharepoint folder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ClearS,

Just to clarify, are you the same person as the original topic creator above? Just trying to see if this is two separate issues, or if you happened to log into a different account when you replied.