Skip to main content
Question

Data Transfer from Bitrix24 to Slack

• 28 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello Team,

I have integrated Task and Project information sent from Bitrix24 to a Slack channel. There are many departments in the Bitrix24 platform, such as Implementation, SAP, Sales, and Developers. They create projects and respective tasks that are allocated to assigned persons. Each department's related tasks are displayed on the task and projects page. Employees of those departments use Slack and create channels for their respective departments. Therefore, each department has unique projects and tasks that are sent to Slack based on the project reflecting the respective channel.

One more thing, I need to send notifications on Slack based on the responsible person. When sending the data, there is a responsible field, and based on that field, that person will receive a notification on Slack. I believe I did not see this option in the free trial account. Is it possible with the professional plan or other plans? If it is possible to integrate data from Bitrix24 to Slack, I will inform my client. Could you please confirm my query?

Thanks & Regards,

Reddy Kannamnaidu

2 replies

Hello Team,

Please respond my querry.  I am waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Reddy Kannamnaidu

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @reddy kannamnaidu 👋

I’m so sorry we missed your post here previously!

I have integrated Task and Project information sent from Bitrix24 to a Slack channel. There are many departments in the Bitrix24 platform, such as Implementation, SAP, Sales, and Developers. They create projects and respective tasks that are allocated to assigned persons. Each department's related tasks are displayed on the task and projects page. Employees of those departments use Slack and create channels for their respective departments. Therefore, each department has unique projects and tasks that are sent to Slack based on the project reflecting the respective channel.

One more thing, I need to send notifications on Slack based on the responsible person. When sending the data, there is a responsible field, and based on that field, that person will receive a notification on Slack.

I did some checking and can see that you also reached out to the Support team about this and they were able to help point you in the right direction. I’ll share the main details from their suggestion here in case it’s helpful to other folks looking to build out a similar workflow between Bitrix24 and Slack:

This should be possible using Paths by Zapier where every path would have a separate workflow for the respective team. 

Here's a rough blueprint of the workflow:

1. New Task in Bitrix trigger
  2. Paths by Zapier
    1. Path A -> if department is XYZ
      1. Send Channel Message in Slack to the corresponding channel
      2. Send Direct Message in Slack to the person responsible for that task
    2. Path B -> if department is ABC
      1. Send Channel Message in Slack to the corresponding channel
      2. Send Direct Message in Slack to the person responsible for that task
    3. and so on...

Is it possible with the professional plan or other plans? If it is possible to integrate data from Bitrix24 to Slack, I will inform my client. Could you please confirm my query?

The Bitrix24 CRM and Slack apps on Zapier are not premium apps so you could use them on our Free plan. However, to use the Paths by Zapier app as Support suggested you’d need to be on a Professional plan or higher.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can help with at all just let us know!