Best answer

Data is not being sent to Basecamp's "Notify to" field

• 22 September 2022
  • 5 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi,

I still get stuck with Data flow 5, no data have been seen in “Notify to” field in Basecamp.

Really appreciate any help on this issue.

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 October 2022, 22:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @AnnaNg 

In order to notify or assign people you need to specify the person’s ID in the zapier. For that to work, you can utilize a Formatter>Lookup table and write down all the people’s IDs from Freshdesk and their corresponding ID’s from basecamp, that way you can map the person-to-person connection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @AnnaNg just wanted to check-in! Were you able to get things sorted out here by using a Lookup table? Let us know - we want to make sure you’re able to get to your desired outcome!

Hi @jesse what I did was making more action of “Find a person” in the Zap. “Assign to“ field works well, but “ Notify to” still in lack of data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AnnaNg!

Thanks for lettings us know that you were able to get part of your Zap working use the Find a person action. 

Could you let us know what trigger or action where you’re not seeing the ‘Notify to’ field? Is it that the information isn’t coming in from a trigger? Or that there’s no Notify to field in an action that you’re using? And which one? If we know that we can take a look into that for you :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends, I wanted to swing back around and provide a little update from the support ticket that was opened in regards to this.

It turns out this is related to a known bug in Freshdesk, where an error ("The request could not be satisfied") is being returned when testing all triggers. The OP was added to the bug report and we’ll also be sure to update this topic once a fix is in place. 

Thanks so much and we’ll be in touch once we know more.