Data in test not showing up in zap history Acuity Scheduling to Airtable

• 7 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

The title is confusing, I’m not sure how to word it so I took screenshots. When a specific appointment is scheduled in Acuity, I want some of the details to zap over to Airtable. One of the details is a custom field we added to Acuity that says who the appointment was scheduled by. When I set up the zap using recent appointments scheduled, the custom field contains a name that was typed by the person scheduling the appointment. But, when the zap actually runs and I look at the history, the field doesn’t bring over any info (leaving the airtable cell blank. Any ideas? The screenshots are the same appointment while setting up the zap, and then after the zap ran in history.

Test data:

History Data:

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @idealwellnesswa,

Before we dig deeper, could you please try reconnecting your Acuity Scheduling account then loading in a new sample data in the trigger to see if it’ll bring the complete data?

Additionally, please ensure that you have Administrator permissions set in Acuity Scheduling to unlock full functionality.

Please keep me posted.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi there @idealwellnesswa,

Before we dig deeper, could you please try reconnecting your Acuity Scheduling account then loading in a new sample data in the trigger to see if it’ll bring the complete data?

Additionally, please ensure that you have Administrator permissions set in Acuity Scheduling to unlock full functionality.

Please keep me posted.

Yep, that seems to have worked. So odd! The test data was fine, showing everything I was looking for, but when the zap actually ran it didn’t bring that data over. Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @idealwellnesswa! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This issue persists sadly. The test worked once, but every zap run after that has still left out this field, even though I can see it on the scheduled appointment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the update here @idealwellnesswa,

You might be running into a bug with Acuity Scheduling here. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue or reach out to Acuity Scheduling support since they are the ones who handle and maintain their integration with Zapier.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.