Question

Data from Coupon Carrier not updating in Google Sheets despite Zap being error-free

• 22 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m setting up a zap between Coupon Carrier and Sheets. The zap is not having any error and published fine but the data is not updating on Sheets.

I have the following setup:

1. New Code Delivery in Coupon Carrier
  2. Custom Action: Append Record to Google Sheet

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mikko-ada, thanks for joining the Community here! 🙂 

Is the Zap triggering for new code deliveries in Coupon Carrier but failing to add the necessary information to a Google Sheet? Or is the Zap not triggering at all? Asking as that’ll help us to work out where the breakdown in the workflow between Coupon Carrier and Google Sheets is occurring.

Also, it sounds like you’re using a custom action to add the information into Google Sheets rather than a Create Spreadsheet Row or Create Multiple Spreadsheet Rows action. Can you share a screenshot of the setup of that custom action so we can take a closer look? I’d like to double-check whether there’s anything on the setup there that’s preventing it from being added to Google Sheets as expected. Remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses, API Keys etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!