Best answer

Cvent connection error: Authentication failed: Access is denied.

I am have administrative rights in CVENT, and I have tried to connect, but I keep receiving error “ 

authentication failed: Access is denied”  I know the information is correct.  Before I bring to upper management for usage, I have to make sure the application is going to work as they want it to, and this is the only application that I have found so far that seems to work with CVENT...

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 18:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CaramelMommie3 

Good question.

Have you reviewed this available help article for using Cvent in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-get-started-with-cvent-on-zapier

Yes, and we also use another application for online registrations and I had to connect the CVENT app to that, and I did not have an issue...

Userlevel 1

Hi @CaramelMommie3! Sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been having.

Would you kindly open a support ticket with a link to the Zap where the Cvent step is connected? You can do that using the Get Help form

We have an existing bug with Cvent that describes a similar error, but we’ll need to double-check the Zap itself to confirm.

I submitted the info

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @CaramelMommie3 (and anyone else following along in this thread)! Checking into the support ticket you opened, it looks like this is a known bug and that you’ve been added to our list of affected users.  While I don't have an ETA on when a fix might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is as well as update this thread.

We also suggest reaching out to Cvent to see if they can identify the issue from their end.

Hi - was this resolved? I’m able to log into Cvent and everything tests perfectly in all the steps and the Zap is published, but after it is published it turns off automatically less than a minute later. This only happens with the Cvent Zaps. Thanks!