Question

Customer service not helping me with a simple matter - what do I do?

• 15 November 2023
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have a very long email thread with customer support on a very simple matter - the support person assigned to my case does not understand my very detailed description saying the same thing over and over - it has been exhausting to try to communicate and keep answering the same question and now he has dropped the ball completely over the last two days - how can I get decent customer service? I called the number listed in Google for Zapier xxx-xxx-xxxx but the outgoing message only gives an email address that is not managed according to the canned reply I received. 

How do I get my issue escalated to the next level? I am losing money because of my broken zap for almost 2 months of an email thread with no resolution in sight and it is a very simple matter - some email contacts get zapped to my newsletter contacts, but not others.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Pleasehelp

Have you tried posting your Zap issue here to seek help?