Question

Custom fields transferring as numbers instead of text in ClickUp to Google Sheets integration

• 22 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier Community,

I am facing an issue with the Zapier integration between ClickUp and Google Sheets. I have set up the integration to transfer data from a table in ClickUp to a spreadsheet in Google Sheets. However, I am having trouble transferring data from custom fields in ClickUp, as they are being transferred as numbers instead of text.

For example, one of my custom fields is "Client", and in one of the rows in the ClickUp table, the value of this field is "Client X". When the integration runs, the value sent to the Google Sheets spreadsheet is "19", instead of "Client X".

I have checked the integration configuration in Zapier and verified that I am correctly mapping the custom field to the corresponding column in the Google Sheets spreadsheet. However, it seems that Zapier is sending the value of a custom field ID from ClickUp, instead of the value of the custom field itself.

I would like to know if anyone has faced a similar issue and if there is any solution to this problem. Is it possible to make the integration send the correct value of the custom field to the Google Sheets spreadsheet?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @frnndmntr

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry that you’re having issues with you’re Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, could you send screenshots of how you’ve configured the steps of the Zap so far? (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

That’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

Looking forward to your response!