Best answer

Creating a Live Item (Product) using Zapier

• 9 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to add products to product ecommerce collection but appears this error when I try to do it:

"The app returned "User is not authorized to perform this action: Cannot complete operation for the ecommerce collection [Products] with this endpoint.".

Anyone knows how to solve it?

icon

Best answer by shalgrim 9 February 2023, 06:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey Victor,

I’m sorry you’re running into this. This is a known bug with the Webflow integration and I’ve added you to the list of affected users.

There is a related post on a Webflow forum that might help you with a workaround.

I don't have an ETA on when this bug might get addressed, but the good news is that the Webflow developers in charge of this integration have can see all the details about this bug as well.

As we have your email logged as a vote there, we will be sure to drop you an email to let you know as soon as we get any news on that front.

Let us know if you have any more questions

Userlevel 1

Thanks @shalgrim for your reply.

I saw in your link above about this bug was already on March 2021, knowing that we do not have an ETA for that. Is there alternative solutions that we can use? 

Thanks for that! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

HammerOz’s response in that forum made it sound like he was able to get it to work by using the Custom Request action in Webhooks by Zapier.

I think the documentation link he was sharing is now here.

Using Custom Request is a bit of an advanced feature, but if you want to go that route and get stuck, definitely let us know

HammerOz’s response in that forum made it sound like he was able to get it to work by using the Custom Request action in Webhooks by Zapier.

I think the documentation link he was sharing is now here.

Using Custom Request is a bit of an advanced feature, but if you want to go that route and get stuck, definitely let us know

The Link to the documentation doesnt work. Got the same Problem and like to solve it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

The Link to the documentation doesnt work. 

I’ve updated it https://developers.webflow.com/reference/create-product