Question

Create multi product order in WooCommerce via Zapier

• 7 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,
I would like to automate the creation of orders via zapier to wordpress from marketplaces orders which are done via shopping feed.

The automation is already up and running for simple product orders, but for multi-product orders, I have a problem adding products, which means that I get an error on the wordpress order created.

As you can see in the image, a discount has been added to the product when there shouldn't normally be one.

I have used the "update order" method in woocommerce to add the 2nd product by inserting the commane id so that it can find it and add the product.

Can you help me with this please?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Microeys,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I understand that you want to create multiple products in WooCommerce. Have you checked out Looping by Zapier? It’s an app that allows you to repeat actions in your Zaps for different sets of values. It might be just what you're looking for.

You can check it out here: 

Additionally, could you kindly resend the screenshot? It seems like it might not have been uploaded when you posted your question.

Thanks! 😊