Skip to main content
Question

"Create file from text in google drive" has error: "Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getHeader')"

• 21 June 2024
  • 5 replies

The zap was working just fine a few weeks ago. What can I do? I searched everywhere. nobody seems to have this problem. I dont understand it at all. The zap is simply chat gpt creates text from a form and then it puts it in google drive as a google doc… thats it.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @PaulyP,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Following this topic, I have the same problem explained in another topic;

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PaulyP,

It appears that the issue you experienced was due to a recent bug. However, it seems that the bug has been fixed. Could you please confirm if you’re still encountering the same error?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Thanks, i swapped over tot copy a google doc file instead. Im glad and appreciate the update 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @PaulyP! I’m glad I was able to update you regarding the issue you were running into.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗