Best answer

Create database item in Notion when Gmail message is labeled -- Body failed validation

• 8 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi --

I am trying to create a Zap which triggers when a certain label is applied to a Gmail message. This event would trigger the creation of a new Notion database item that includes the email’s subject, date, and body contents.

I receive this error when testing:

body failed validation: body.children[35].paragraph.children[0].code.language should be defined, instead was `undefined`.

Screenshots attached.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rachael.silvano 12 December 2022, 18:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Spinozone 

Good question.

It appears your screenshots did not load properly:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Spinozone 

I’d recommend opening a ticket with Zapier Support for additional troubleshooting help: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @Spinozone - thanks for coming in and asking us about notion and gmail. 

I see you were able to connect with our friends over in Support who were able to provide the insight below: 

It looks like you ran into the 2000 character limit on the Notions Body field.

This is a Feature Request that they’ve added you to to change that character limit, but please come back by the Community any time you have another question!