Question

Covve --> Less Annoying CRM error 500

• 23 January 2024
  • 7 replies

I set up a Zap to take new business cards scanned via the Covve Android app and add the contacts into my Less Annoying CRM. It worked perfectly.

But now, I am getting a 500 server error and I have no idea how to solve this.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CaptainTime 

To help us have full context, please post screenshots with the encountered error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CaptainTime 

Can you post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in EDIT mode that is encountering the error?

Hi @CaptainTime ,

This is Manolis from the Covve development team. Please send me an email with your covve scan userid to manos@covve.com in order to investigate from our side too. 

Here is how you can find your userid in the app https://scanhelp.covve.com/help/how-can-i-find-my-user-id-in-covve-scan.

Regards,

Manolis

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @manos 

The error in the Zap Run is from the Less Annoying CRM step.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for pointing it out. I saw it alreay in the previous reply from the user. 

However, I just wanted to double-check that everything is ok from our side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @CaptainTime,

​This type of "Internal Server Error" (500) error can happen from time to time when a server is under heavy load, or if the data trying to be passed is too large or for a whole variety of other circumstances. 

Since this happens on the other app's end we can't see exactly what might be the specific problem here, but the good news is that these issues are usually short-lived. Generally, once they settle back down.

Hopefully, this helps.