Best answer

Could not verify SSL Certificate for Excel

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

It seems there’s a problem between Excel and Zapier, because for the last three hours, all zaps that require to send Data from/to excel gives me the following error message : 

Nothing changed on my part, everything was running smoothly and then it all started to go south. 

Any ideas on what causes this kind of issues? 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 9 March 2023, 02:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

71 replies

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list. Major issue here.

I am also having an issue with the SSL cert. So, I guess add me too!

I was just going in to update an existing zap and now I can’t at all...

Please add me to the list for notification as well.

Please Add me to list as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Looks like you’re running into a bug that’s been recently been reported for the Microsoft Excel app. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s resolved. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution or workaround to suggest at this time.

We’ll be sure to keep this page up to date with any news we have in the meantime. Thanks again for flagging this in the Community! 

Hi friends! Thanks again for flagging this in community - it’s appreciated! 

I wanted to let ya’ll know this has been escalated and our team is currently investigating. 

As always, we’re so grateful for your patience, and as Sam mentioned, we’ll be sharing updates here once we have them. 

🧡

I have the same issue, please add me to the resolution list.

Thanks

This is impacting our account as well.

Is there a turnaround time scale on this?

We’re having the same issue too, please add us to the list

Hi,

It seems there’s a problem between Excel and Zapier, because for the last three hours, all zaps that require to send Data from/to excel gives me the following error message : 

Nothing changed on my part, everything was running smoothly and then it all started to go south. 

Any ideas on what causes this kind of issues? 

Thanks!

Please add me to list of people affected!

same issue over here. Zap ran fine a few times today then went pear shaped without my having touched the zap.

Please add me to the list - Same problem.  Thank you!

Identified as problem on Zapier site.

Microsoft: 
Message: AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.

Please add me to the list of users effected. Receiving the same error when using the “find row” action on the excel app.

We have also been having this issue. Please add me to the list of people to be notified.

Same issue here, please add me to the list. 

Same problem here please add me to the List

Hi @Adeliand, thanks so much for reaching out about this! 🙂

Looks like you’re running into a bug that’s been recently been reported for the Microsoft Excel app. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll notify you by email as soon as it’s resolved. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution or workaround to suggest at this time.

We’ll be sure to keep this page up to date with any news we have in the meantime. Thanks again for flagging this in the Community! 

please add me to the list of users as I’m also having the same issue since earlier today.

I’m having this issue too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I wanted to let ya’ll know this has been escalated and our team is currently investigating. 

As always, we’re so grateful for your patience, and as Sam mentioned, we’ll be sharing updates here once we have them. 

Poppin into let ya’ll know everyone in this thread has been added to the report and you’ll receive an email once a fix is in place!

Any members stumbling on this please feel free to subscribe to updates on the incident page here and/or to this topic.

Please refrain from opening new topics related to this. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Back again with a final update! 

A fix has been merged and you should be able to reconnect to Excel as expected. 🎉

Any missed triggers and actions have been successfully replayed. That said, if your Zap was edited anytime after the SSL errors began, unfortunately, we cannot recover that Zap data. If you’re still running into any issues definitely let us know here in community or open a ticket with my teammates in support.

We appreciate everyone hanging in there with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Back again with a final update! 

A fix has been merged and you should be able to reconnect to Excel as expected. 🎉

Any missed triggers and actions have been successfully replayed. That said, if your Zap was edited anytime after the SSL errors began, unfortunately, we cannot recover that Zap data. If you’re still running into any issues definitely let us know here in community or open a ticket with my teammates in support.

We appreciate everyone hanging in there with us!