Question

"Could not create Records in Airtable: A maximum of 10 records can be created per request but you have provided 11.

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I am trying to use the “Create Records (With Line Item Support)” which can at max create 10 records.

I want to transfer table data from docparser to my airtable. Sometimes the table will have more than 10 records but if zapier could just intake the first 10 and ignore the records that go over the limit that would be okay. Is there a way to do this? Is there another work-around I’m not thinking of? Happy to provide more context if necessary. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I believe the issue is being created by zapier. I have changed the docparser rules to stop at 10 records for the tables. Zapier however is interpreting the column header as a record causing there to be 11 records when there are only 10. Please help! Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @MLJ_GUY,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

The error message you're encountering is: "Could not create Records in Airtable: A maximum of 10 records can be created per request but you have provided 11."

This error is originating from the Airtable API. According to Airtable's API documentation, when creating records in bulk, you can only create a maximum of 10 records per request. In this particular case, you're attempting to create 11 records, which is exceeding Airtable's limit.

Unfortunately, this is a limitation on Airtable's side and cannot be controlled via Zapier. To resolve the issue, you'll need to adjust your process to ensure that no more than 10 records are created per request.

You can read more about the Airtable limitations here: Airtable's API

Hopefully, this helps!