Best answer

Correcting schedule mismatch issue in Calendly to Slack Zap for appointment notifications.

• 27 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Bonjour,

J’ai crée un ZAP de Calendly vers Slack pour être notifié dans un canal Slack lorsque j’ai une personne qui prend RDV sur mon Calendly.

Cependant, mon problème est que l’horaire n’est pas correspondant à l’horaire qu’a pris la personne qui s’est inscrit.

Regarder la capture d’écran ci-dessous :

C’est affiché 08:30:00.

Alors que la personne à pris le RDV pour 09:30:00.

Que dois-je faire pour corriger cela ?

Merci d’avance !

Moderator translation to English:
Hello, I created a ZAP from Calendly to Slack to be notified in a Slack channel when I have someone who makes an appointment on my Calendly. However, my problem is that the schedule does not correspond to the schedule what the person who signed up took. Look at the screenshot below: It's showing 08:30:00. While the person made the appointment for 09:30:00. What should I do to correct this? Thanks in advance !

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 27 January 2024, 17:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anthony Yvars 

Translated to English:

Good morning,

I created a ZAP from Calendly to Slack to be notified in a Slack channel when I have someone who makes an appointment on my Calendly.

However, my problem is that the schedule does not correspond to the schedule taken by the person who registered.

Watch the screenshot below:

It shows 08:30:00.

While the person made the appointment for 09:30:00.

What should I do to correct this?

Thanks in advance !

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anthony Yvars 

Calendly provide a Time Zone for the Invitee.

I think Calendly provides timestamps in UTC.

You can add a Formatter > Date & Time > Format step to convert time zones.

https://zapier.com/apps/formatter/help

Userlevel 1

Bonjour,

Super ! Merci beaucoup cela à fonctionné, vous êtes au top. 

Encore merci

Excellente journée,

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Anthony Yvars! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗