Best answer

Connecting Odoo, getting an error: authentication failed with certain parameters.

• 22 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi

When I connect my odoo account on zapier I get the "authentication failed” error. How can I connect my odoo online account connected to zapier?

Marc

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 03:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Hi, this is also affecting us. Is there any resolution? Can you please add us to any coms surrounding this.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Buenas,

Lamentablemente nosotros también tenemos el mismo error, no podemos conectar con Odoo CRM los leads que llegan automáticamente. ¿Alguna actualización?

Gracias 😓

Hello

Is there any update for this case? 

Normally I’m very happy with Zapier, but I don’t know how to proceed in this case.  

Greetings,

Nicolas

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nicolasfischer, thanks for checking in on this. I’m afraid we don’t have any updates on our side, hopefully someone will be able to help you with a workaround 🤞🏻

Hey, we have unfortunately the same error, and the connection to Odoo is very important for our workflow.

Are there any news about this issue? or is there something like a workaround? 

Or does someone know another solution instead of Zapier, which is working with Odoo?

Thanks for your help in advance! 
Nicolas

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @marc99! Thank you for reaching out.

I wanted to loop back and keep the thread updated with some of the findings ya’ll were able to come up with in your support ticket. I hope you don’t mind!

It does appear you’re experiencing a known bug with the Odoo app. 😔 As my teammates mentioned, you were added to the list of affected users. While we don’t have an ETA for a fix, this will ensure you’re emailed once there is one. We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated as well! 

Thanks again for flagging this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@marc99 

If you still need help you can open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi Troy

Yes I did and I got the screenshoted error right after I click “Yes, Continue” on the 2nd stpe of this article.

Thanks for your message!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @marc99 

Good question.

Have you checked these?

About the Odoo CRM Integration

• Admin/owner permissions: Only works with instances that are hosted at odoo.com and will not work for self-hosted instances.
    For self-hosted instances, use the OpenERP integration.