No columns populate after choosing my worksheet and spreadsheet… which means a blank row is added to the spreadsheet which doesn’t make sense.
I have turned off the zap as suggested before updating the spreadsheet names. I have column headers in the spreadsheet and it’s still not populating. This happened only after I updated the worksheet name.
I’ve tried turning the zap off and on, deleting and re-adding the step and even tried to duplicate the zap and it still doesn’t populate the columns.
Best answer by AzhenView original
Looking at what I think is the Zap you’ve screenshotted above, I currently see extra fields beyond what you show. E.g., Created, tracking_number, etc.
Were you able to get this working?
It sounds like you’re already aware of some of the help documentation on this, but just in case you’re not, or for the benefit of future readers let me link to this help document on how Sheets need to be formatted and this link to what sounds like the actual problem you were having.
Anyway, if you’re still having trouble getting those fields to show up, let me know!
Well I ended up recreating the entire zap (which was kind of annoying since there was several steps prior to the google sheet step) and now it works.
So I guess the solution is, if it doesn’t work - you have to start the entire zap over again. (and I know this because I attempted to delete the step in the old zap and re-do it and it still didn’t work)
@Azhen so great to see you here and I hope things are going well with the sanctuary! I’m glad you were able to get things working and I’m sorry this ended up being a bit of a process to get sorted. I am going to mark your response as a “best answer” but if anything else comes up, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to lend a hand! 🙂