Question

Clockify / Adminpulse, Cannot read property 'length' of null

• 24 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

New to zapier, looking for a zap between Clockify and Adminpulse.
Can't seem to make it work: 

1. Trigger New Time Entry in Clockify
  2. Action Create Work Registration in AdminPulse
  3. Test action: Failed to create a registrationcreate in AdminPulse Cannot read property 'length' of null

it requires the following fields

• Registration Date (can only find Date + Time)
  • Relation APR Code (No clue)
  • Resource identifier (No clue?)
  • Time from (Start date + time)
  • Time to (End date + time)

For registration date, time from, and, time to, i can only find Date+Time format.
Relation APR Code + Resource ID, can not find any explanation what is needed here.

Please advice!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @ZapdosMultiplier 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, can you please share a detailed screenshot of how the Zap is configured to give us enough context? (Kindly blur any personal information/detail in the Zap)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @ZapdosMultiplier! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into that!

I did some digging and the AdminPulse is still in beta and currently managed and maintained by team at AdminPulse. I did check out their API documentation referenced in the action setup step:

but I’m not super clear what it’s looking for.

All that said, it might be worth reaching out to the team at AdminPulse to see if they have any extra insight they’re able to share here! Sometimes it helps hearing directly from their customers how they envision using their product. 

Please keep us in the loop with any findings ya’ll come up with together! We’re interested to know. 🙂