Skip to main content

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

I created zap to send my leads from social media ads platforms to Clickup CRM , and it works well , but from time to time I get issue for 1 or 2 leads .

I changed the format of the phone number field to text to avoid this problem, but it still exists.

Can someone help me my issue ? 

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

I found the problem , it related of first “0” on the number .
now the 
question is how solve it .

Hi there @AhmedAgamy,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You might need to add a Formatter step to format the phone number. You can learn more about that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288404877-Modify-number-formats-in-Zaps

Hopefully, this helps.

this is what I actually did , but it doesn't work either . 

Hi @AhmedAgamy,

I’m so sorry for the late reply.

Could you please send a screenshot of the Formatter step so that I can see the if the setup is correct?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

hello @ken.a 
thank you for your reply , I contacted support and the problem was solved. 
thank you !

i have the same promblem how to solve this please

Hi @farak04,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our Support Team regarding this issue. I recommend continuing the conversation with them via email since they have the correct tools to look closer at the logs and the Zap.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.