Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Userlevel 3

Hi, im trying to create a zap that triggers when a clickup task is updated, but i keep receiving this issue. Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined.

Ive provided screen shots below. Thank you

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 April 2024, 12:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yup, you got it @twofeetfirst - you’ve been added. 🙂

Hey @SamB -- would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, too? I’m having the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @JustinMerchynt! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll get an email from us as soon as it’s been sorted. 

Hi @SamB - can you add me as well? Having the same issue.

Thanks!

Please add me also

Can you add me to the list. TY! @SamB 

@christina.d can you also add me to the list? Thank you!

Hi @SamB, I am having the same issue too. Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @PerryAO, @clientacquisition.io, @EmilyQui, @joshwalkerAEF, and @MLiu

I wanted to let you all know that I have added you as additional affected members to the open bug report. Although we can't provide an exact timeframe for when this will be fixed, we will let you know via email or on this thread once it is.

Thanks!

Please add me to the list. Does anyone have a work around in the meantime?

I am having the same issue as well. Please add me to the list. Also, it there any ETA when this will be solved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends - I’ve added you both to the report. Thank you for letting us know!
The recommended workaround is mentioned in the pinned comment at the top of the thread, @GiliK. 🙂

...workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

Let us know how that goes for you!

@Mark Shaban, no ETA for a fix yet. We’ll definitely keep the thread and all impacted users updated once there is though. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Same issue - it’s quite a dealbreaker when this won’t be fixed as clickup is a pretty significant part in our workflow. Was already urged to look for an alternative to zapier if this won’t be resolved soon

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry to hear you’re being affected by this as well @Pierate.io.

I’ve checked on the bug report and it looks like ClickUp’s developers are still working on a fix for it. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we can notify you as soon as it’s resolved but unfortunately I can’t make any promises as to when that will be exactly.

The workaround Christina referenced in her latest reply here might be worth exploring while we’re still waiting in that fix to be implemented. I know how badly this must be impacting everyone’s workflows here, hopefully ClickUp can get this fixed soon! 🤞

Of course, @JustinMerchynt! 🙂

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll get an email from us as soon as it’s been sorted. 

Hello,

I am having the same issue, went looking for help and glad I came across this thread!

I did read that people we’re suggesting to do a CLOSED status but I tried OPEN and it is still not working for me. 

Thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @maidfantastic - you’ve been added as well. We’ll be sure to email you if anything changes. 🙂

Hi @SamB I’m having this same issue too! Will you add me to the list of affected users and keep me in the loop for updates?

Same issue with us too. 

Userlevel 1

@SamB It has been 30 days since this issue was known to Staff at Zapier. Please find a cure as Today June 9th I tried making my clickup integration and it had the same issue!! @SamB please add me to the list as well…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks all, I’ve added everyone to that bug report!

Hey @SamB, could you add me to that list as well? I’m facing the same issues still.

Userlevel 1

https://clickup.com/features/automations

@Zsambi would you please share the workaround with the webhook in ClickUp?

And may I please be added to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Can you please also add me to the list of affected users - thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mari12h7, @RashidatO and @CardManc! 👋

We’ve got all of you added to the list of affected users so we’ll be sure to send you an email notification as soon as it’s resolved.

@RashidatO - For the workaround Zsambi and others have mentioned I believe you’d need to create an automation in ClickUp that runs for the same events as the ClickUp trigger that’s erroring. This would need to be set up to send a webhook (use the Webhook Call option for the Automation) through to a Zap that uses a Catch Hook (Webhooks by Zapier) trigger. That way ClickUp can still send the desired information over to Zapier without running into that same error. Hope that helps! 🙂

I was attempting to connect my clickup to another clickup with my remote dev team and I am getting the same error. Has there been any movement on this? we are just trying to copy tasks that I create in my clickup and then copy back any edits from the remote clickup