Best answer

ClickUp Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

176 replies

Hi @SamB can you please add me to the list. Is there a timeline on a fix for this?

I have the same issue. Please add me to the list, thanks!

Please also add me on the list of affected users. I have been trying to work around but haven’t been successful. I am looking forward to get this resolved soon :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB would you mind adding me to the updates please?

Is there any date when this bug will be fixed?

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fix by but I can confirm that you’re all on the list of affected users so you’ll definitely get an email notification the minute it’s working again!

@Zsambi - thanks so much for sharing that helpful workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

I don’t have an ETA on when this will be fix by but I can confirm that you’re all on the list of affected users so you’ll definitely get an email notification the minute it’s working again!

@Zsambi - thanks so much for sharing that helpful workaround of using an automation in ClickUp to send a webhook that triggers the Zap instead. What a great idea! As I’m not sure how long it will be until the issue is resolve I’d definitely recommend folks give that workaround a try in the meantime. 😁 

I would too appreciate being informed when this issue gets resolved. 

I didn’t manage to solve my case with the webhook workaround as Zapier gives ClickUp custom field values as one array instead of separate fields, thus can’t use the custom field values in the Zapier steps. 

If anyone has a workaround also for that, please share 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

It sounds like the custom fields are coming over as line items, is that right? If so, perhaps you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Line-item to Text) action to separate them out into individual fields? Details on how to do that can be found here: Convert line items into text strings

If you do give that a try and manage to get it working please let us know, would love to know whether that sorts it! 🙂

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

It sounds like the custom fields are coming over as line items, is that right? If so, perhaps you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Line-item to Text) action to separate them out into individual fields? Details on how to do that can be found here: Convert line items into text strings

If you do give that a try and manage to get it working please let us know, would love to know whether that sorts it! 🙂

I didn’t succeed with this as Formatter seems to skip empty values. 

If I have 4 custom fields for tasks then which custom field corresponds to which output item differs. 

For example a ClickUp task that has all 4 fields filled has output: 
item_1:custom_field1

item_2:custom_field2

item_3:custom_field3

item_4:custom_field4

But the next task has custom fields 2 and 4 filled would have:

item_1:custom_field2

item_2:custom_field4

Of course, @ronaldjobbatical! I’ve added you to the list as well now. 

@SamB can you also add me to the list to email when this is resolved? Thank you!

Having the same issue and workarounds aren’t working either. Please add me to the list to update when this is fixed! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that @ronaldjobbatical! I found a workaround for dealing with null values in line items you could potentially try. You can find it mentioned in the Best Answer here: 

Hopefully that’ll help to get around it. 🙂

@smetzger and @MarcieWP - thank you for reaching out here, I’ve added you both to the list of affected users as well. 

I can’t make any promises as to when it’ll be resolved by but I’m hopeful we’ll have some good news to share here very soon! 🤞

Same problem here.

Can anyone help with Webhooks?

Have created an automation in a Folder that has many Lists. Changed the Priority on a Task in the List to Urgent, and it hasn’t sent the Webhook to Zapier. I tried using the Zapier URL in a Chrome tab and Zapier received it, but there are no Clickup Webhook calls being listed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @luke_pnw! I’ve just added you to the list of affected users too. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s sorted.

I’m not super familiar with ClickUp’s automations myself but looking at the ClickUp documentation on it’s available triggers it appears that it should be possible to trigger the ClickUp Automation when a task’s priority changes to “Urgent”. It also seems like it’s possible to refine the automation trigger in ClickUp to only run for specific conditions, could it be that those conditions weren’t met for the task that was updated to “Urgent”? 

Alternatively, is the webhook’s health status currently “active”? If not, that may be why the webhooks aren’t being sent to Zapier. You can find out more about the different webhooks health statuses here: Webhook health status.

I’d recommend reaching out to ClickUp’s support team to get further assistance on this as they’ll be better able to investigate why those webhooks aren’t being sent over from their side.

We’ll be sure to share any news or further workarounds we come across here in the meantime! 🙂

@SamB Can I be added to the list of affected users as well? Thank you! 

Hi @SamB 

Can you add me to the list too?
Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @RichP and @Reli! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. This allows us to send you an email notification as soon as it’s fixed. 

ughhh this is so frustrating. add me to the list too.

Hey there @Zsambi@Dre Gagnier@FSContent@kathrene@Orix Productions@Smek@M.S.G@aamitss and @ainsleydev!

Hey @SamB I’d love to be a part of the email notification as well

@SamB I am also experiencing the same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @andrewoh@mikelawz and @Coach K! 👋

I’m so sorry that you’re all being affected by this as well. I’ve added everyone’s details to the list now, so we’ll definitely be reaching out to you all via email once it’s been sorted by the ClickUp app’s developers. 

@SamB Please add me to your notification list. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that @ronaldjobbatical! I found a workaround for dealing with null values in line items you could potentially try. You can find it mentioned in the Best Answer here: 

Hopefully that’ll help to get around it. 🙂

@smetzger and @MarcieWP - thank you for reaching out here, I’ve added you both to the list of affected users as well. 

I can’t make any promises as to when it’ll be resolved by but I’m hopeful we’ll have some good news to share here very soon! 🤞

Thank you @SamB for the advice! Just wanted to let you know I’ll be pausing this project until the original issue gets resolved to avoid spending too much time moving from one workaround to the next. As many people seem to be stuck with the same, I’m sure the issue gets priority attention. 

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi friends! 👋

@damonza - I’ve got you added to the list now so you’ll get an email from us as soon as it’s sorted! 

@ronaldjobbatical - Thanks for letting me know, I’m so sorry that you’re having to pause your project for now. 

I do hope this issue gets sorted soon, I know how frustrating this must be for everyone affected. And really appreciate everyone for being so patient while this is being worked on, I know it’s not easy so thank you! 🤗

Hello @SamB, would you mind also adding me to the list of affected users, too? I’m having the same problem. 

Userlevel 1

Hello @SamB , can you also add me to the list of affected users as well? I am having the same problem. Hopefully the resolution would come soon.