Question

ClickUp error: We're having trouble loading 'Space' data. The app returned "Cannot read property 'map' of undefined".

• 6 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi community 👋.

I'm struggling with a ClickUp error. Already send ClickUp ticket but no response.

After connect ClickUp account (for trigger or action), it's not possible to select "Space", Zapier "Space" filed shows the error:  We're having trouble loading 'Space' data. The app returned "Cannot read property 'map' of undefined".

Anyone with the same error?

Thanks in advance for all.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Fabioopenbiz 

Good question.

Can you please clarify what ClickUp trigger or action you are using in the Zap step that is encountering the error?

Might be worth opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Fabioopenbiz ! Were you able to move forward with this Zap? 

If you’re still hitting a roadblock, one thing to try is double-checking your ClickUp Workspace configuration to make there are no custom values included and your Workspace is selected from the Workspace tab on the left:

This should help do the trick in loading your Spaces as expected but feel free to share screenshots (PII removed) if you run into any issues!

Hi @Liz_Roberts,

Yes, I have selected workspace, but that is no option to select “folder or space”, just “the error message”.

Hi @Fabioopenbiz ! Were you able to move forward with this Zap? 

If you’re still hitting a roadblock, one thing to try is double-checking your ClickUp Workspace configuration to make there are no custom values included and your Workspace is selected from the Workspace tab on the left:

This should help do the trick in loading your Spaces as expected but feel free to share screenshots (PII removed) if you run into any issues!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Fabioopenbiz!

I’m sorry that you’re still having trouble with this ClickUp step. I took a look at known issues the ClickUp integration, but I can’t find anything that matches this. If you have selected the Workspace from the dropdown in the Zapier editor, and there are definitely spaces within that workspace on ClickUp and the Space dropdown still isn’t showing you a list, then you’ll need to get in touch with the Zapier Support Team. To get in touch with the team, please use the Get Help form.