Question

Clickfunnel actual contact within a new funnel

• 18 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello! I have ran into a problem.

I have created a zap between Clickfunnels to mailerlite 

I wanted this Zap to send whoever contact (not only to the new contact) my lead magnet.

An “old contact” within my clickfunnel have requested this new lead magnet.

I see her request within C/F

Then, the email is not getting past Zap cause she ain’t a “new contact activity”

I have tested a

other and same problem. 

The point is: if they want the LM they will search throught their email and I have more chance of beeing whitelisted for the following workflow. 

The problem come (I think) from the drop down choice when creating a zap: 

• new contact activity
  • new purchase
  • choice #3 (not relevant at this point)

I would like “new AND old contact activity” to get my lead magnet. 

am I doing something wrong?

Did anyone ever ran into this kind of problem?

thanks! 😊

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Karoline , 

I believe the “New” here refers to the activity not the contact :) the question is, what constitutes a new activity. 

I thought so to, but appenrently not… I have tested a cople of entries...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ya it seems to trigger when a new contact activity record is created, Im not sure what that is since I dont use ClickFunnel :) 

Alternatively, you can use the webhooks specified here https://apidocs.clickfunnels.com/#64882950-3102-4077-a873-49ffa5cf182f and you can choose the event you need 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Karoline checking in to see how you’re getting along with this - I do think that in your original question, the Zap will work on new contact activity on any contact, including old contacts. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you accomplish with Zapier, and we’re happy to lend a hand.