Question

ChatGPT4 Zap integration is stuck in the loop when sending emails and finding the Trello board.

• 2 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I have made all the steps to set up Zapier in ChatGpt4 (Plus) for gmail and Trello, all the connections are up and running, theoretically everything is green. However, ChatGpt is just trying and trying to send emails and finding Trello boards (using Zapier again and again) without any actual result or error message. See attached.

Same for sending email.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LasMak! 👋

That’s very strange indeed. I couldn’t see any other reports for this behaviour with the Zapier ChatGPT plugin so I wonder if it was a temporary glitch. Can you try clearing the cache in your web browser or open ChatGPT again in a private browsing window/different browser and try running it again?

If that doesn’t do the trick then I’d recommend reaching out to the NLA team about this issue here: https://ai-feedback.zapier.app/contact-nla. They’ll be able to investigate and troubleshoot this further with you. 

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them!