Best answer

ChatGPT error: The app returned Couldn't log in with the plugin.

• 3 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm trying to install the Zapier plugin on ChatGPT, but I get the following error: "Couldn't log in with plugin."

I tried using two different ChatGPT Plus accounts, but the same error occurs, I believe it is something from the Zapier plugin.

Can someone help me please?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 3 November 2023, 17:46

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AnimoCreative 

Good question.

Have you tried using a new/different private browser?

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone 

Opening in an incognito tab seems to have resolved the issue.
Gratitude!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @AnimoCreative!

Also, thank to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Hi @AnimoCreative 

Good question.

Have you tried using a new/different private browser?

I have the same problem and i tried this but it didn’t work. Could you help me pls?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tongwei! 👋

Hmm, it may be that you’re running into a slightly different issue then if using a different browser/private browsing window didn’t resolve things for you.

In which case I’d recommend reaching out to the team managing the Zapier ChatGPT plugin via the form here: https://ai-feedback.zapier.app/contact-nla. They’ll be able to take a closer look to identify what the cause is and how best to resolve it.

Eager to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Changing from Microsoft Edge to Google Chrome solved the problem for me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @marcelo.luz! Thanks for sharing your solution to the issue here. This will be helpful to our Community members! 🎉

Happy Zapping! ⚡️

Can you explain the potential causes behind the occurrence of the "Couldn't log in with the plugin" error in ChatGPT?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Kathlyn,

It could be a number of things, but most common here is the caching issue of the browser.

Also, I found this Community thread from OpenAI that solves this kind of issue: https://community.openai.com/t/error-couldnt-log-in-with-plugin/386433

Hopefully, this helps!