Question

ChatGPT error: No data was found

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I was trying to make a zap to connect my Google drive, chat gpt, followed by google sheets. I connected google drive properly, but while testing chatgpt as an action it keeps giving me a error: No data was found! How can i solve this issue?

Ps. I was going to upload documents in the drive for the chatgpt to turn them into a table like format and make a new file in the google sheets. (this was my idea). 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MrMuse, welcome to the Community! 🙂

It sounds like the issue might be that the Google Drive fields that have been selected on the ChatGPT action are empty so they’re not able to pass any data over to the ChatGPT action. Do you think that could be the case here? 

If so, are you able to see the contents of the document in the sample that’s been selected on the Google Drive trigger? Asking as I think we’re only able to see the contents of a document when using the Google Docs app, not Google Drive. 

In which case, I’d suggest switching to use Google Docs for the trigger instead. Then see if that allows you to send the contents of the file over to ChatGPT successfully.

Can you give that a try and let us know whether that solves it?