Skip to main content

I´m having troubles with any of my own automations and even with some example automations, the problem is that chatgpt 4 cannot complete the action becaus of an 404 error that said a missing argument parameter named “user”

Hi @The Griot 

For us to have more context, post screenshots of the error along with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Hi @The Griot 👋

Just wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Looking at the incident history for OpenAI here it seems there were a number of incidents around the time that you wrote in about this:
2a4c7172b8474d1758988bc85f9d8ea0.png

So I’m wondering if the 404 errors your were running into were related to those incidents. Do you think that could be the case or are you still getting 404 errors?

If you’re still seeing those errors I’d be happy to assist further. Just share some screenshots showing the set up of any actions that are erroring and we’ll go from there! 🙂

P.S. Please remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. Thanks!