Question

Chatbot just keeps on dissapearing from Zapier Interfaces

• 15 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I have made a Chatbot in Zapier, which is working fine, and there is a clear option to use and embed the chatbot in Zapier Interfaces and that works… for 10 seconds and then it immediatly dissapears again… Saying “no chatbot selected”. When I go and look at the configuration in intefaces, indeed my chatbot is not selected (altough I did selected it) anymore and one way or another it has created a new, additional chatbot as well…

I tought I’d give it a try and just select that new chatbot and configure it again, but it just repeats the process...saying “No Chat  Bot Selected” in Zapier interfaces after 5 to 10 seconds or so… and what do you know it creates a new, empty additional chatbot every time… leaving me with 5 empty chatbots, which are trash and the one I created, which is working, but can’t keep it selected in Zapier interfaces...

This is becoming very frustrating as we are a paying Zapier interfaces customer AND we are willing to pay for the chatbots as well but then they need to work in Interfaces as marketed… 

Am I doing something wrong or is this just buggy? 

4 replies

It also says “2 out of 10” chatbots used and I only have one...

I think it is related to my account not having enough rights or something, my colleague was able to select the chatbot and now it stays put...

Oh wait, nope, it is an old chatbot that was in Zapier interfaces… which isn’t migrated to chatbots… Hence it says I have two, whilst I only actually have one.

Please fix this issue, this is blocking our business

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DeanBodart,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m so sorry for the issues your facing with Interfaces. Interfaces is still on beta, we have a dedicated Support Team for Interfaces that can help you with your issue.

You can reach our Interfaces team here: https://eap.zapier.app/interfaces

I appreciate your patience and understanding.