Question

Chatbot Does not map fields well

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

When the Chatbot (which is programmed to extract the contact data) sends the information to the Zap to associate it with the clientify dynamic fields, the sample is not detected correctly and I don't know the reason, can someone help me please?, :

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Abel5252. Welcome to the Community! 🎉 

The Zapier Chatbots Button Click trigger is an instant trigger, so when it comes to getting a new sample test record loaded you’ll need to:

• First, open the Test section in the Zapier Chatbots trigger.
  • Next in another browser window or tab, click on the button in the chatbot conversation to send the information to the Zap.
  • Then immediately go back to the Zap and press the Find new records button to load it in as a new sample record.

You can learn more about this process here: Testing triggers to return test records

Can you try the above steps and let me know whether that allows you to successfully pull in a new sample with the desired fields?