Best answer

Chat GPT Did Not Respond In-Time, but not really

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Today I went to generate my new batch of chat GPT content, but this time something was different and my Chat GPT Assistant calls failed in half of the times due to Did Not Respond In-Time error.

I’m working with Chat GPT here in Zapier for a while and I’m pretty familiar with this error, but this time is something different. Previously when I’ve got this error, the Assistant actually received the prompt. So it was able to continue in conversation even after the fail.

For example if I’ve sent the first assistant a prompt A, and to the second assistant a prompt B, it would return me A+B even when the first assistant failed to respond in time. But this time when I’m sending to the first assistant a prompt A, it fails, and the sending to the second assistant the prompt B, it tells me “I haven’t received A”.

Any idea what can I do with this? We are pretty relying on the Zapier in the company. 

Note:
Chat GPT is up and running without any issues.
No major changes were made.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 March 2024, 19:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vlado at FakturaOnline 

Check the OpenAI status page: https://status.openai.com

Userlevel 1

Oh, I was checking it a second ago, but it was not yet updated. Thank you Troy! Your support is TOP Class!