Skip to main content
Question

Cardly: New Contact Not Added Despite Successful Step

When I add new contact in the Cardly, step executes successfully but it doesn’t add contact in the list.

Account used for Cardly connection has Manage list and contacts permissions.

I tested with and without custom fields in the Cardly contact list.

Advise please.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @OpsTeam 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@OpsTeam 

For us to have context, we would need to see screenshots with how the Zap steps are outlined and out each Zap step is configured in the ‘Action’ tab section.

All the mandatory fields are set. These fields are set reading SharePoint Item. While connecting with Cardly App, full permission is selected. While step is tested it shows green tick but really doesn’t create any contact in the Cardly contact list.

While step is tested it also shows message like “A Create Contact was sent to Cardly about 7 minutes ago”

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@OpsTeam 

The Cardly Zap step should return a response message that includes the ID for the created contact, which you should be able to use to find in the Cardly.

Can you post screenshots of the DATA OUT after testing the Cardly step?

I don’t see ID :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@OpsTeam 

You may need to try reaching out to the Cardly Support team for help with their Zap app integration.

Thank you Troy. I will connect with Cardly support team. Thank you for your time and guidance.