Best answer

Cannot read property '0' of undefined for Create Quote in Jobber

• 27 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I am getting “ Cannot read property '0' of undefined ” on Automation of Woocommerce->Zappier->jobber.

Sometimes it success but sometime it fails.

Please help on this

icon

Best answer by SamB 27 April 2023, 11:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Think Traffic! Thanks for joining the Community, glad to have you here! 🙂

Ah, it looks like you’re running into a known error here. Sorry about that! I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users. That way we’ll be able to notify you by email as soon as its been fixed.

There doesn't seem to be a workaround at the minute but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share details of them here. 

Hi @Think Traffic! Thanks for joining the Community, glad to have you here! 🙂

Ah, it looks like you’re running into a known error here. Sorry about that! I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users. That way we’ll be able to notify you by email as soon as its been fixed.

There doesn't seem to be a workaround at the minute but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share details of them here. 

Thanks for the reply

Please update us as soon as possible as our production systems are getting impacted

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Think Traffic,

Unfortunately, while we can't provide an exact timeframe for when the bug will be fixed, we will keep you updated via email or on this thread as soon as we have any updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this bug may have caused you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Take care! 😊

I’m having the same problem trying to connect Gravity forms in Wordpress to Jobber. Please add me to the list of affected users @SamB. I hope it can be fixed quickly. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Cleannfresh,

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. Unfortunately, we can't give you an exact timeframe for when this bug will be fixed, but rest assured that we'll keep you updated via email as soon as it is resolved.

Thank you for your understanding!

I also can't connect from jotform to jobber

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @celeste! I’ve added you and we’ll be sure to email once a fix is live.