Question

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'webhook_id') ERROR using Zoho Books integration

• 25 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I'm getting this error when the Zap is turned on:

Step 1 - New Sales Invoice in Zoho Books

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'webhook_id')

The test is OK, but when I turn this on, it turns off, and I receive a confirmation from Zappier that the error occurred.

There was a report of the same issue one year ago. Please, can you help me?

4 replies

Here is the Trigger

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @YeyaPops! Thanks for reaching out in community and sorry to hear you’re running into this - we definitely want to help. 

You’re right - it does look like you’re being impacted by a known bug. I've added you as an affected user to the bug report. While I don't have an ETA on a fix, this is the best way to stay informed as it ensures you'll be emailed at that time! 

We'll also be sure to keep the main thread updated with any available workarounds or news. 👇🏽:

One thing that might be worth checking however is what plan you’re on. While Zapier appears to be available on the free plan there are some invoice related functions that look to only be available on higher tiers. I’ll drop that here in case it’s helpful. 

Sorry to not have better news but we appreciate you raising this in community!

I’m having the same issue - is the Professional plan needed for this to work (to have access to “Premium Apps”)? I upgraded to the Professional plan (Trial) which is what Zapier led me to do - but looking at the pricing tiers… I think this upgrade is actually Starter and doesn’t include the “Premium Apps” like Zoho listed in the Professional Pricing tier here: https://zapier.com/app/pricing

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @zapped,

This error is typically tied to your Zoho Books plan. According to my investigation, this error requires you to have Webhook access from Zoho Books. To gain Webhook access, you will need to subscribe to a paid plan offered by Zoho Books, specifically their Premium Plan or a higher tier.

633b9b49b36a94737856c424dc2df967.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!