Best answer

Cannot find attributes of products inside of a specific WooCommerce product page

Hey, I have some products with options on the product page. In WooCommerce it appears under specific product → Attributes. The problem is that I can't find those fields of product attributes in zapier. I have zap that updates every order that is created from WooCommerce to google sheets so I cant transfer the specific option of product that the customer ordered. How can I find it? Please pay attention that I don't mean the general attributes under the Product section in Woocommerce, I mean attributes of products inside a specific product page.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 7 May 2022, 01:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @wine club! I went on a bit of a digging spree to see what types of attributes are normally brought into a Zap and the custom attributes are not a clear yes or definite no as the WooCommerce API doesn’t use the word “product” or “custom” associated with the attributes. And that makes troubleshooting a bit harder! In this situation, the next best thing would be to look directly at your Zap logs and figure out what’s what.

So, next best step would be to have you contact our customer support team. I’d like them to take a look at your Zap and logs to see what’s coming through. This isn’t something we can do on the community out of concerns for privacy, but our customer champions totally can. To kick this off, head on over to https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, I wanted to pop in and share this tidbit from the ticket in case it’s useful for anyone following along:

Looking at our integration for WooCommerce you may be able to retrieve these fields by adding a Find Product in WooCommerce step to the Zap. This step will pull in more details about an individual product for use in the Zap.

Keep us posted on how you’re getting along, @wine club! 🤗