Question

Cannot enable Zap: Required field "Profile Image"(member.member.profileImage) is missing

• 30 May 2023
  • 1 reply

We're planning to upload our customer data from our CRM system into PassKit to hand out virtual membership cards to our customers. 

We created a Zap that, when we do the test, works completely fine and is able to create a perfect profile into PassKit using data from our CRM system. But whenever we try to turn the Zap on we get the error message “Required field "Profile Image" (members.member.profileImage) is missing”. 

The image it is referring to translates perfectly fine into PassKit when doing the test, so we're just confused about why this error message shows up. Is anyone able to help us with this problem?

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TLR Coworking, welcome to the community!

Let’s see if we can find where this error message is coming from. When you say “The image it is referring to translates perfectly fine into PassKit when doing the test” can I double check that you mean when testing the Zap action it worked? Or do you mean when testing it directly in PassKit (ie not in the Zap)?

Could I also ask if the link to the image in the Profile image field is a publicly accessible link? ie can you see the image without having to log in somewhere? Where is the image coming from? Is it from your CRM? And could I ask what trigger or action the image is coming from? I know that’s a lot of questions, but this is one of those situations where a few different things could cause the same error message and we want to help you get up and running as quickly as possible. 

Thanks!