Question

Can’t post picture to Facebook page “Your photos couldn’t be uploaded” error

• 27 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I try to make a fb post with picture's. 
This is the step  I have made 
Made a google sheet where I have the post text in column A and the Pictures in column B
Its a test pictures and the link is 
https://admin.norsktradisjonsmat.no/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/shutterstock_142929526-blomster-eng-1160x655.jpg

So it wount work. 
This it the setup. 

Not sure whats wrong.
Someone know? Or can point me to a good guide? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Krmidell, welcome to the Community! 👋

The URL to the image looks like it should be ok to use, but the field that’s been selected doesn’t appear to contain the URL. The field’s value is currently blank, as it’s says “No data”:
1f530369e50e3c7c869eb4c4f310a382.png
The image URL is being used for the name of the column in Google Sheets, instead of it’s value. The first row in the spreadsheet with need to only contain the column names. Then the rows below it will have the urls (and any order desired information) that you want to pass over to Facebook. 

You can find out more about how to set up the Google Sheets spreadsheet here: How to set up your Google spreadsheet to work with Zapier

Once you’ve altered the set up of the Google Sheet, pull in a new sample from the spreadsheet and then head to the Facebook action in the Zap and reselect the fields to be used in the Photo and Description fields.

Can you give that a try and let us know how it goes?