Best answer

Can't post photo from Instagram to Facebook Group

• 1 February 2023
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’ve tried all variations available and I can’t get the image to show up in the Facebook Group post - just the text. Advice?

icon

Best answer by jesse 3 February 2023, 00:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @vof0r3e3 

Good question.

For clarity and context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Also tried putting in the permalink instead. Also tried putting URLs in the message instead, which resulted in this…

My previous post didn’t go through here. Let me try again...

Well, the images won’t load, so here is a link to them all together…

See images of Zap and results

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@vof0r3e3 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance troubleshooting this issue: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

ok thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @vof0r3e3! It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team who responded with:

Upon checking, this is currently an ongoing issue with Facebook Groups app integration. I've gone ahead and added you to the bug report as an affected user to add more weight to it.

While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

I wish I had better news for you here, but does that help clarify things a bit? Please let us know if there's anything else you have questions on!

In the meantime, if we have any updates to share, we’ll be doing so in the main thread we have for this issue, here: