Skip to main content

Hello

I'm using Zapier to automate invoicing multiple products in Quickbooks online. In the step (attached image) where I need to put in the information of products, I am setting the amount field as 450,2800. 450 corresponds to the unit price times quantity for one product, and 2800 is the same for another product. However, I seem to get the formatting wrong? I'm getting this error message  

Amount calculation incorrect in the request.: Amount is not equal to UnitPrice * Qty. Supplied value:4,502,800, Quickbooks Field: Line.Amount and Amount calculation incorrect in the request.: Amount is not equal to UnitPrice * Qty. Supplied value:4,502,800, Quickbooks Field: Line.Amount

As you might have noticed, the amount field is coming from the number formatter. I’ve formatted it for the US currency. Even if I don’t do that and put 450,2800 manually, it still throws the same error.

At this point I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I would really appreciate you guys helping on this. Thanks. 

Multiple Line Items Invoicing Settings That I’ve Tried
​​​​

Hey @Zepticona ,

For QB Line items , You can’t map the line items values (Qty,Price,etc) directly. 

First convert text to line items using Formatter by Zapier and than map in Quickbooks line items. 

Thanks @jayeshkumarbhatia, it worked. 

I was already using Formatter by Zapier, but I didn’t realize I wasn’t making line items but comma separated one liners. Thanks again for your help! 

Line Items Appear Like Iterable Arrays

You are welcome! @Zepticona .

Let me know if you need with anything.