Question

Can't get ahold of Support; change email flow is broken

• 27 July 2022
  • 1 reply

When I try to contact Support the Help page prompts me to sign-in even though I already am; I follow the flow and then it still prompts me to sign-in.

I need to to change my account email address but the flow is broken. When the new email address receives an email to confirm, it takes me to a welcome back page and doesn’t process the email change. It seems like this is because the email USED TO (DELETED) have a free account. I’ve tried everything, including using an incognito window, and it still doesn’t work. 

ZAPIER SUPPORT PLEASE ADDRESS BOTH OF THESE ISSUES. WE PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND YOU DON’T HAVE AN EFFECTIVE CONNECTION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @trabajar 

It looks like you were able to submit a ticket to the Support team, so they’ll be able to pick this up with from here. I’m sorry that you’ve had a frustrating experience with this up to this point and I hope that we can get it sorted for you soon.