Skip to main content

I have tried this in more than one browser and I’m getting the same problem.

The Zap adds a subscriber to Mailerlite when an appointment is booked via Acuity.

It used to add into a ‘new subscriber’ Group on Mailerlite, however, I have changed the name of the Group to ‘new appointment’ on Mailerlite.

I have gone into the Zap and selected the new Group ‘new appointment’ as the destination Group on Mailerlite.

I have run the test (multiple times!) I have selected different Test data.

I have tried turning the Zap off before editing. I have tried editing the Zap while it’s still on.

Whatever happens it does not edit or allow me to publish the change to the Group name in Mailerlite.

Hi @ss_london 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Here are the screenshots..

As you can see from the final pic it has been tested but it won’t allow me to Publish it for some reason.

All I did is I went into an existing Zap → Edited it → Changed the “Create or Update Subscriber” to add to subscriber group ‘New Appointments’ when previously (when it worked) it added to ‘New subscribers’. The ‘New subscribers’ group has been renamed ‘New Appointments’ in Mailerlite, hence the need to update it in the Zap.

@ss_london 

Here’s likely why…

There’s no actual change to the Zap step config.

If you selected the renamed Group, the underlying internal ID is still the same, thus no actual changes to what was configured previously in the Zap step.

The ‘New subscribers’ group has been renamed ‘New Appointments’ in Mailerlite, hence the need to update it in the Zap.