Question

Can’t connect Outlook profile - “Unable to send email: This feature requires new permissions from your Outlook account” error

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I wanted to connect my Outlook Profile with Zapier. And in the step to send E-Mail this error came. What can I do?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Magdalena Wilhelm! 🙂

Hmm, going by the wording on that error it sounds like the Microsoft Outlook app connection is missing some permissions. If you try reconnecting your Microsoft Outlook account that should hopefully help to get the missing permissions added.

Can you give that a go and let us know if that does the trick?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@SamB it doesn’t work. I don’t know whta I can do else. I reconnected my account but it doesnt work...what can I do else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Magdalena Wilhelm,

This is my first time seeing this error, and I suspect it may require some backend investigation of the Zap to determine its cause. I recommend contacting our Support team, who have the tools to examine the backend logs and help identify the root cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support team by following this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. They'll be happy to assist you further.

Thanks for your patience, and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.