Best answer

Can't connect KVCORE and constant contact

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

First of all, the lack of customer service with Zapier is unbelievable, but has anyone been able to run a zap with kvcore and constant contact? it says I did it successfully, but no luck.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 22 May 2023, 04:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @alexmonaco,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I apologize for any frustration here.

To assist you better with the issue you're facing when running a Zap between kvCORE and Constant Contact, we kindly request more specific details. Could you please provide additional information about the steps you've taken and the exact problem you encountered?

It would be incredibly helpful if you could share a screenshot or describe the Zap configuration, including the trigger and actions you've set up. This will provide us with a clearer understanding of the situation.

*Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.*

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi I am simply trying to make my first Zap where every new lead I get in KV Core immediately gets added to Constant Contact. the test worked and it said it is on but it’s not wrking. Here is a screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @alexmonaco,

Thanks for the additional details.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you’re running into a known bug with the KvCore integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with KvCore on a fix. I checked our internal bug report and saw that you've already been included in the list of users affected by this issue.

I'm sorry that I don't have an estimated time for the fix at the moment. However, rest assured that we've included you in the list of affected users so we can update you as soon as we have any updates on the bug.