Question

Can't connect GPT agents using zapier AI Action

• 12 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi guys. I’m trying to build a GPT where I can ask it to summarize all the emails I received in the past 24 hour, and it will look through the inbox in my gmail to summarize it for me using Zapier AI action. But for some reason it keep saying that the it can’t access my gmail. Did i do anything wrong here?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @greysonz1997! 👋

I’m so sorry the new AI Actions aren’t working as expected. I took a look on this end but couldn’t see any bugs reported for this specific behaviour at present. So in this case I’d recommend filling out the form here to get this flagged up with the relevant teams. They’ll be able to take a closer look to investigate and troubleshoot this further. 

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them!

Userlevel 1

i receive the same problem but with sending emails and creating a doc. It worked for me onece and than stoped. They still need some developments. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know @Patryk. Sorry to hear you’re being affected by similar issues. I think your best bet will be to fill out that form as well - if you haven’t done so already. 

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on. I’m sure the Community would be very interested to hear of any solutions you’re able to get implemented with the Support team’s help! 🙂

Userlevel 1

thank you for your informations. now it works . but is there a chance that when gpt is connected with my zapier and email, and user that will use my gpt and doesnt have zap, will be able to send email ?

Userlevel 2

I suggest you all try the process again today. For me it's finally everything fine as should!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know that it’s working for you both again, @Patryk and @rudi.ranck. That’s great news! 😁

@Patryk - I’m not sure I fully understand. Is it that you want to know whether people using your custom GPT will need to have a Zapier account in order to use the GPT? Or is it more that you’d like to know whether they’d have access to sending emails from your email account when using the GPT?

Can you tell us a bit more about what actions that the GPT is using to give us a bit more context so that we can better advise here?

@greysonz1997 - is it working correctly for you now as well? 

Looking forward to hearing from you both!