Question

Calendly info not being added into Google Sheets

• 23 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I have set up a zap where discovery calls via Calendly are entered onto a Google Sheet, except it’s not working. It has so far failed to populate any fields on the Google sheet, despite testing ok.

When I get to the ‘test’ stage it does pull through Calendly info from my Outlook calendar, but I thought maybe it doesn’t pull through existing calendar entries, so I created a test meeting myself in Calendly & it still does not populate the sheet.

Any ideas what is missing here? Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @gandalftheking 

Please post screenshots of how your Zap is set up. 

Thanks!
Tim

Userlevel 1

HI @gandalftheking 

Please post screenshots of how your Zap is set up. 

Thanks!
Tim

I knew someone would say that, lol - its seems to be moot now!

I had left one field blank in the zap actions but since filling it with ‘holding pattern’ text, it has taken the full info through to the spreadsheet,

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Heya @gandalftheking (appreciated username by the way) 

Glad to hear the Zap is now working as intended! And definitely get the “need to see Zap or didn’t count”-- we usually need to see at least a snippet of your Zap to troubleshoot, but if it’s all working then no need! 😊

Definitely jump back in if you have any questions as you’re building other Zaps, we’ve got your back.