Question

Budget Total Project Fee Value Not Appearing in Harvest After Project Creation

• 5 March 2024
  • 9 replies

I create new project, and then i create budget for total project fee but after publish value in budget for total project fee didn’t come out in harvest.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tobias Tambunan 

In order for us to have full context, post screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

I want to pull the value from pipedrive using Zapier and I want to enter it into the budget in harvest as attached

But in harvest the budget does not appear in the total project fee in the data that has been entered from pipedrive to harvest as attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tobias Tambunan

Can you post screenshots with how the Zap steps are outlined and configured to give us full context?

The previously provided screenshot from Zapier only shows a partial Zap step fields.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

this is flow in Zap

First Flow in Zap, Use Trigger from pipedrive

Second Step 

Third Step

Fourth Step 

a problem is budget in step fourth not show in harvest for total budget fees, i attached

Thanks Mr. Troy

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tobias Tambunan 

You don’t need Step 3.

For the Client, map the ID returned from Step 2.

halo @Troy Tessalone already do that step, but failed, please advise

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tobias Tambunan 

We would need to see updated screenshots with how the Zap steps are outlined and configured in order to have context about the encountered error.

After check step by step, the step number 3 succsess but still no result on harvest for budget field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tobias Tambunan 

Try turning the Zap ON and testing LIVE.

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step: https://zapier.com/app/history/