Skip to main content

I want to send 4 text values from bubble.io app to notion, and create a new db item.

Oddly enough, when I test the zap within zapier end-to-end (using trigger data from bubble.io app) it works fine: A new db item is added to the table as expected.

However when I initiate the zap from the bubble.io app, something goes wrong with the data - namely the “data out” step from bubble.io is OK but the “data in” step from notion is empty (with the {{ }} brackets, which I understand to mean data was busted).

Here is an example run from the bubble.io app:

From what I can tell, the data comes over from bubble.io just fine, as pictured here:

However, in the second step of the zap, creating a new db item in Notion, the “data in” tab indicates that the data is lost:

Please help me! Thanks in advance.

Rory

Hi there @rory_malcolm,

It looks like the trigger fields are different compared to the ones that has been mapped in the Notion action step. Could you please try loading in a new sample data in the trigger step by clicking on the “Find new records” button and remapping the data on the Notion action step?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi @rory_malcolm 👋

It’s been a while since we heard from you, did changing the test record sample in the trigger as Ken suggested do the trick?

Let us know if you’re still stuck on this at all, eager to ensure this gets sorted! 🙂