Best answer

Browser is crashing when editing a Zap in Zapier.

• 14 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post was split from topic: 

Hi friends,

I did some digging into this, and I do see we have a new bug report with our team about the issue with the editor jumping to the top of the screen when selecting a dropdown menu. I have added you to the bug report and while I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is. 

Our team is actively working to resolve this issue so I'm hopeful there will be a resolution sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, some users were able to work around this by zooming out in their browser, which can keep the dropdown in frame even if the editor is jumping around. I realize that is a bit of a hassle and may not work in all cases, but I wanted to share in case it could be helpful in the short term.

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi @ken.a

I experienced the same and yes zapier support told me this was fixed already.\

Today I can’t even access the editor, when I do, can’t open actions, not even to zapier.com

icon

Best answer by ken.a 15 November 2023, 11:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @JoseMendioroz,

I have moved your reply to a new post. I hope you don’t mind.

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience this bug is causing you.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. We can’t provide an exact timeframe for the bug’s fix. However, we will keep you in the loop via email once it is fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @ken.a no worries, I appreciate you looking into this.

We hope is resolved soon to keep zaping!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi folks,

Sorry for the hassle here everyone. We’ve rolled out a fix. You may need to do a hard refresh in your browser to clear the cache. Mind giving it a try to see if this is better?

We will do better going forward.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @wadefoster thanks for checking into this!

All fixed now! Happy Zapping! ⚡