Best answer

Bloom Growth: To-Do Details Not Populating

• 11 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I created a Zap that does three things in for a certain user that’s attached to one of my Bloom Growth meetings: 1) make a Headline (with Details) 2) make an Issue (with Details) and 3) make a To-Do (with Details).
I’ve tested all of the steps in the Zap several times and they all fire correctly, however the “Details” I typed up specifically for the “To-Do” don’t populate in the “Details” box of the To-Do. The “Details” populate just fine for my Headline and Issue for this user but not for the To-Do. Anyone experienced something similar?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 15 April 2024, 08:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DHiggins,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action steps. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Here ya are!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the screenshot @DHiggins!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you’re running into a known bug with Bloom Growth where Notes are not being added when using the “Create To-Do” action. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Bloom Growth on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  •  Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.